Making lists and organizing days is not really my cup of coffee (yea, i prefer replacing tea with coffee). Cutting to the chase I have been making a list…like a lot of people do. A list of things to do before I am 30..yes I know its a long way to go. But well, you gotta start some day why not start as early as 5 years before the deadline?
Here it goes:
- Visit 5 countries outside the Indian sub continent.
- Learn to play a musical instrument (no specifics which one). I am tired of playing this compter keyboard!
- Learn to paint using water colors (I mean learning formally and not just dabbling around).
- Try Skydiving – Well, am a wimp when taken to heights. I presume this is the toughest of the lot for me to even attempt. I guess its also about conquering one of your worst fears!
- Play in snow – Can you believe this? I have never ever touched snow!
To be continued…